§1 Users/visitors of this Website
Attention: this legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name "xmli5.com", "xmli5.co.uk" or "xmli5.io" ("website") and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this web site;
means collectively all information that you submit to the web site including, but not limited to, personal information and other information submitted when using any of our Services or Systems;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that XMLi5 makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that XMLi5 makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User" or "you”
means any third party that accesses the web site and is not employed by XMLi5 and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Web Site" or "Website” or "Application" or "Web application"
means means the website that you are currently using (www.xmli5.com) and any subdomains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
“XMLi5” or “XMLi5 Limited” or "XMLi5 Ltd." or "we"
means XMLi5 Limited. Registered office: Elmville House, 305 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4HT, England. Registered number 05527808 (England and Wales), VAT number XXX XXX XXX.
1.1 You will be able to access this Website free of charge without registering your details with us.
1.2 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
1.3 We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
1.4 All orders and purchases made on the Website will also be governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale displayed when you make your purchase.
2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- (a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- (b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- (c) XMLi5 copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by XMLi5 or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our written permission.
2.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Service access
3.1 While XMLi5 endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
3.3 We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur in connecting to this Website.
4. Visitor material and conduct
4.2 You are prohibited from using the Website to disseminate any material:
- (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or which is otherwise dysfunctional;
- (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
4.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking, gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems, interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website, interfering or disrupting networks or Websites connected to the Website or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner).
4.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of paragraphs 4.2 or 4.3.
4.5 You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection any breach by you of paragraph 4.1 to 4.4 including without any claim by any third party.
5. Links to and from other websites5.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the XMLi5 logo;
- (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- (c) you do not in any way imply that XMLi5 is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with XMLi5 nor present any other false information about XMLi5;
- (e) you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from XMLi5;
- (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5.3 We expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
5.4 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by XMLi5 or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
6.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
7. LiabilityTo the fullest extent permitted by law you agree that we shall not be liable to you or a third party for any indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. About XMLi5 Ltd.
- Elmville House
- 305 Roundhay Road
- West Yorkshire
- LS8 4HT
- 05527808 (England and Wales)
- XMLi5 Ltd.
- 10 Oakwell Gardens
- LS8 1RR
- United Kingdom
For any further clarification of these terms and conditions please email us email@example.com, call us on +44 (0)113 293 8652, or write to us at the Company Address above.